Classification system does not handle encoding

Description

This could be a bug in the classeditor or just in org.mycore.mods.classification.MCRMODSClassificationSupport#getClassCategLink and org.mycore.mods.classification.MCRMODSClassificationSupport#getClassCategParentLink

You can open the Classification-Editor and you can set the id of a category to 44.05.+e and it will be saved fine. If i now open the metadata page of a object which has this category, then the category is not displayed. I found out that the org.mycore.common.xml.MCRURIResolver.MCRClassificationResolver#getClassElement method decodes the id which turns my + into a " ". If i encode the ids in MCRMODSClassificationSupport then everythink works fine, but i am not sure if this is the right way to fix.

Environment

None

Assignee

Sebastian Hofmann

Reporter

Sebastian Hofmann

Labels

None

URL

None

External issue ID

None

Components

Fix versions

Affects versions

Priority

Medium
Configure